Complete Landscaping Service
Utopia provides you with a complete landscape design and construction service in the greater Brisbane region. Our design process identifies your specific requirements and determines the most effective outcome for your landscape project. Utopia's lateral thinking is the key to producing a unique, low maintenance, stylish and most importantly, functional landscape for your home.
Landscape Design Process
- Step 1:
- Introduction and initial design consultation, on site, to ascertain the scope of your project.
- Forward you a landscape design proposal, detailing costs and services.
- Step 2:
- Ascertain design budget allowance and gather existing site/house plans
- Survey & analysis of existing site conditions
- Develop plant and landscape theme
- Integrate structural and site design considerations (retaining, drainage, swimming pool location, construction methods and materials etc.)
- Design planting themes and carry out additional research for the locale if required
- Produce scaled landscape concept designs
- Relate and review the initial design plans on site with you.
- Step 3:
- Produce detailed scaled CAD master plans showing landscape construction and setout detail, plant detail and positioning and other relevant information.
- Written landscape specifications comprising materials, preparation requirements and construction methods.
- Present the final landscape design plans, with explanation of themes, design elements, Brisbane locale considerations, and final expectations.
Brisbane Construction & Management
Using our local Brisbane knowledge and experience in landscape design, construction and management, Utopia can manage your Brisbane garden or landscape design project to any stage of completion.
Our comprehensive list of Brisbane trade and industry contacts will provide the quality services, plants and materials (Local Brisbane suppliers) that your landscape project deserves. From large scale excavation and swimming pool construction to a courtyard water feature, you can rest assured the final product will exceed your expectations.
Utopia Director, Aaron Worth, will guide you through the design and quoting process, identify cost savings, ensure efficient planning and time management is applied to deliver an easy and pleasant experience for you.
Brisbane landscape design and construction has many pitfalls. To ensure a smoothly executed landscaping project which complies with your budget, Utopia's Brisbane consultation service effectively places a seasoned professional at your door step. Set your mind at ease with an on-site meeting to advise you on any landscape issues you may have and to explore the possibilities that Utopia can deliver.
For those in Brisbane who are confident in their own gardening and landscaping abilities, a fully specified and scaled landscape master plan, as detailed above, will allow you to complete your Brisbane garden or landscape over a period of time, with a consistent result at the end.
Whether it's a one hour consultation in Brisbane or a design proposal for a million dollar make-over, Utopia would be delighted assist you.
Pick up the phone and call Aaron at Utopia on:
0419 665-402 or,
(Brisbane) 07 3890 1400